Thursday, June 18, 2009

Happy and Healthy Thoughts

This list of Happy and Healthy Thoughts was my starting point. Reading this daily was like taking baby steps. However, as I practiced daily reading and reinforcing new thought patterns I began to feel better. I posted a copy on my refrigerator, in the bathroom and I still carry a copy in my Day timer. Now, when I catch myself "dumping" on me, I try to correct those self-defeating thoughts.

Read this everyday. Post them where you can see them. Carry a copy in your organizer, purse or pocket. It will lift your spirits.

I am a unique and precious human being, always doing the best I can, always growing in wisdom and love.

I don't need to prove myself to anyone, not even to myself, for I know that I am perfectly fine as I am.

I make my own decisions and assume responsibility for any mistakes. However, I refuse to feel shame or guilt about them. I do the best I can, and this 100 percent is good enough.
I am not my actions, I am the actor. My actions may be good or bad. That does not make me good or bad.

Whenever I am tempted to punish myself, I remember to be kind and gentle instead. I know that in order to be the best I can be, I need forgiveness and understanding.

I know that it is okay to need. I try to keep in touch with my needs so that I can respond to them.

I know that others cannot be expected to read my mind or to guess my needs. In fairness to them and to me, I ask for what I need.

I deserve to be appreciated. When others show their appreciation, I embrace it with open arms. I never try to deny or diminish my value.

I live one day at a time and do first things first.

I take great pride in what I do, in what I value and in the way I live for I truly believe in myself.

My mistakes and nonsuccess do not make me aloes, a failure, or whatever. They only prove that I am imperfect, that is human. It is wonderful to be human.

I love myself, absolutely and unconditionally, for that is what I truly need and deserve.

Subscribe to Inspirational Stories and Quotes by Email

Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online