Sunday, April 5, 2009

If Yesterday didn't end up the way u planned...

If Yesterday didn't end up the way u planned... Just remember... GOD created today for u to start a new one... GOD gives the best to those who leave the choice to him . ..

Everything in life is temporary... Darkness of the night or brightness of the day. Even sunrise is temporary... And so is sunset. If things are going good enjoy it... It won't last forever And if things are going bad Dont worry coz it won't last forever either. Everything just passes by...

Have a beautiful day!
When life is hard and Payday is still so far away
And when the salary comes it's not enough there is only one thing to do
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I


Bring a Smile to someone today, Share this cutie with a friend!

Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online